Mike and Tina is an intuitive, but extremely versatile and highly customizable Maya character rig. This rig is free for non-commercial use.
If you like this rig, please give it a high rating here on Creative Crash.
Rig features include:
- FK/IK back, arms, and legs
- FK/IK matching
- IK space switching options
- Stretchy back, arms, andlegs
- Knee and elbow locking
- Multiple foot pivots with display options
- FK and attribute driven finger controls with display options
- Head squash/stretch
- Torso deform and breath control
- Secondary arm/leg shaper controls
- Full Osipa style face rig with on-face option
- Teeth and tongue controls
- Sticky lip and lip seal options
- UI and direct eye aim option
- Auto lid option
- Secondary on-face controls
- Eye shaper controls
- Iris/Pupil controls
- Scalable rig
- Customizable clothing and skin/eye/hair style and color
- Male/female option
- Fully customizable morph target option
And you can help support this project by watching my Lynda.com Facial Rigging Course:
And if you aren't already a Lynda.com member, sign up for a 7 day free Lynda.com trial here:
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TeaTimeAnimates
Check out our new 'Industry Links' tab to see info on some of our friends in the industry!
Welcome to Tea Time Animation! Please introduce yourself in the 'introductions' thread.